For Meeting Planners
Positive change can happen in your organization… By tapping into individuals’
Flair For Genius
Positive change can happen; Blair Tindall is living proof. In her inspiring presentations and workshops, Blair shares stories from her life’s journey and leads creative, results-oriented exercises to help audiences explore their gifts – their hidden aptitudes.
Blair Tindall’s “Flair For Genius” presentations, workshops, and weekend seminars
Help your group discover how they can contribute unique talents, skills, and aptitudes – their Flair for Genius – to improve their lives, jobs, and organization. Blair provides the tools and motivation to take the first step on the path toward positive change.
Top benefits of this presentation:
- Inspires you to make positive change … right now.
- Applying Blair Tindall’s APT Approach™ helps you explore your gifts (your hidden aptitudes) and capitalize on your unique Flair For Genius to improve your quality of life, job, and organization.
- Helps you discover your hidden or unused skills and identify specific ways to apply your unique Flair For Genius at work.
- When tapping into your Flair For Genius – your individual skills or the entire package that is you – you’re less frustrated, more energized and productive, and contribute in more creative, fruitful ways to your team and organization.
- If you’re a supervisor or manager, you can better utilize your skills and the skill set of every staff member, even if you have a downsized staff.
Perfect for these groups:
- Corporations and small businesses that encourage employees to explore and tap into their unique genius – the specific skills, talents, and aptitudes that add up to a vital package that is theirs alone – to improve their personal lives and benefit the organization.
- Industry associations that want to inspire members to discover how to use their passions and gifts in their lives and work.
- Supervisors, managers, directors, and executives can draw from their unique strength profile (their Flair For Genius) to provide highly focused, energized, and effective leadership. In addition, supervisors and managers can motivate staff members by encouraging them to tap into their Flair For Genius. Even with a reduced staff, your energized team can be more productive.
- University and college students can benefit from an inspiring life story and encouragement to build a career path founded on their skills, talents, and passions – with real-life reassurance that the money will follow.
Meeting Planner’s Toolkit:
One-Sheet: Keynotes for Corporations and Associations - PDF
One-Sheet: Presentations to University and College Students - PDF
One-Sheet: Seminars for Adult Learning Annex Programs - PDF
Career Accomplishments - PDF
Speaker, Author, and Musical Explorer
Flair For Genius™
Help your group make positive change.